Below is our full list of cancellation/ no-show policies. Please review before your appointment and if you have any questions let us know!
Our Cancellation/No-Show Policies
- If you are 10 or more minutes late we reserve the right to reschedule or abbreviate all or some of your services.
- We require a credit on file to reserve any and all appointments. If you choose to make reservations for multiple guests, you will be personally responsible for any cancellation or no-show fees they may occur. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD only.
- Our pricing is all a la carte, meaning you only pay for the things you choose to get! Our prices are based on what it takes to get you to your desired end result and it’s our duty as stylists to recommend the healthiest route. Our stylists will also have varying prices based on the time, education, and experience they have earned individually.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your service, it is our duty to perform the service until you are completely satisfied. No refunds will be issued. To be eligible for a complimentary service, you must notify Dallas Beauty Lounge within 72 hours of your reservation.
- We ask that you cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance so we can fill your slot with clients on our waiting list. If you do not cancel in advance, you will incur a 50% charge for your missed reservation.
- If you no-show on the day of your reservation you will incur a 100% charge of the reservations you have scheduled. If you no-show three times, you will only be permitted to make appointments day-of.
- We ask everyone to prebook their reservations at least four weeks in advance to ensure that you receive the stylist and time that best suits your schedule. We cannot guarantee the stylist and time you want without notice.
- We do welcome children of all ages but we do ask that they be supervised by another adult at all times for their own safety and for the experience of other clients. Our salon has many sharp objects, hot tools, and hazardous chemicals. We also are happy to permit small-medium sized hypoallergenic and well-trained dogs only.
- We do take non-refundable deposits for all hair extensions, permanent cosmetic services, and parties of 3 or more. Permanent Cosmetic services are also non-transferrable. We do not provide refunds for any product or service. There are no exceptions. Hair extension contracts are void after 6 months.
- All gift cards, packages and series are subject to the expiration dates pertaining to the specific purchase. Please be aware of any expiration dates as we do not waive and grant extra time. All gift cards purchased at Dallas Beauty Lounge after May 22, 2019 cannot be used at Dallas Beauty Studio.
- Gratuity is acceptable in cash, personal check, Tippy or Venmo if you wish to tip. We do not accept gratuity on credit cards or checks.
- Both of our salons are located in high traffic areas. Please make sure you arrive a few minutes early to find parking. For our Downtown location you can find parking in one of the nearby garages or metered street parking. For our Bridgeville location you can use the metered parking lots between Burgh’s and Labella Bean and behind our salon. Keep in mind most appointments do run over 1 hour due checking out and the usual girl talk.
- Brides, we’ve got you covered from head to toe for your big day! Shoot us an email to see if we have your date available. We only schedule in-salon bridal events 30 days prior to the date.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Join our newsletter for all the latest promotions!